On-site trainings and professional presentations create a culture of well-being in your business environment. The core of a healthy business is healthy people.
Training creates a foundation to:
- Develop in each of us, and the communities we belong to, the ability to identify behaviors that are reactive versus responsive.
- Restore your well-being by reducing habits and behaviors that have damaging effects on your personal and professional lives.
- Create communities of commitment to those skills, behaviors and practices that will create resilience, productivity, greater focus and improved health.
Well-being in the Workplace
6 week on-site training using 10 Practices of Personal Sustainability; The Savvy Person’s Guide to Conscious Living.
Facilitated Workplace Discussions
Discussions hosted by Marilyn about areas relevant to the needs of management and employees.
In-Service Presentations for Professional Development:
- Crazy Busy Cure
- Radical Renewal, Taking the Reins of Your Runaway Life
- Taming the Beast by Training the Brain
- Squish! The challenges and solutions of being sandwiched between the needs of multi-generations.
- Dynamic Dozen. Skills and Strategies to reduce stress, befriend time and prioritize healthy habits.